Last updated: June 7, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
The terms with initial capital letters have specific definitions detailed below. These definitions apply whether the terms are singular or plural.
Account refers to a unique account created for accessing our service or specific parts of it.
Company (referred to as “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this agreement) refers to The Impasto Sarls, located at 1B, Zone Um Woeller L – 4410 Soleuvre.
Cookies are small files containing details of your browsing history that are placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website for various purposes.
Country refers to Luxembourg.
Device refers to any device, such as a computer, cellphone, or digital tablet, that can access our service.
Personal Data includes any information related to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to our website.
Service Provider refers to any individual or entity, whether natural or legal, employed by the Company to process data on its behalf. These may include third-party companies or individuals facilitating or analyzing the usage of our service.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or social network platform through which a user can log in or create an account to access our service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, generated by the use of our service or its infrastructure. This includes information like IP addresses, browser types, page visits, duration, and other diagnostic data. When accessing our service through a mobile device, additional information may be collected, such as the type of device, operating system, and mobile browser.
Website refers to Impasto Luxembourg, which can be accessed at [website URL].
You refers to an individual accessing or using our service. It may also refer to a company or other legal entity on whose behalf the individual accesses or uses the service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using our service, we may request certain personally identifiable information to contact or identify you. This information may include, but is not limited to:
– Email address
– First name and last name
– Phone number
We automatically collect Usage Data when you use our service. This may include information such as your device’s IP address, browser type, pages visited, time and date of visits, duration on each page, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. When accessing our service via a mobile device, we may also collect additional information, including device type, unique ID, IP address, operating system, mobile browser type, and other diagnostic data. We may collect information sent by your browser or mobile device when you visit our service.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
– Cookies or Browser Cookies: These are small files placed on your device. You can configure your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, certain parts of our service may not function properly.
– Web Bea
cons: Certain sections of our service and emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons, which allow us to count users and collect statistics related to our website’s usage.
We may use both session and persistent cookies for the following purposes:
– Necessary/Essential Cookies: These cookies are crucial for providing you with the services available through our website. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of accounts.
– Functionality Cookies: These cookies remember your preferences and provide a personalized experience, such as remembering login details or language preferences.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
– To provide and maintain our service, including monitoring its usage.
– To manage your Account and provide access to various functionalities available to registered users.
– For contractual performance, such as fulfilling purchase contracts or other agreements made through our service.
– To contact you via email, telephone calls, SMS, or other electronic communication methods for updates, informative communications, or necessary security notifications related to our service.
– To provide news, special offers, and general information about goods, services, and events similar to those you have previously shown interest in, unless you choose not to receive such information.
– To handle and address your requests.
– For business transfers, such as mergers, acquisitions, or the sale of company assets, where Personal Data may be transferred as part of these transactions.
– For other purposes, including data analysis, identifying usage trends, evaluating promotional campaigns’ effectiveness, and improving our service, products, services, marketing, and user experience.
We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
– With Service Providers: We may share personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the usage of our service or to contact you.
– For business transfers: In the event of a merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition, your personal information may be shared or transferred to another company.
– With business partners: We may share your information with business partners to offer specific products, services, or promotions.
– With other users: When you interact or share personal information in public areas with other users, that information may be publicly distributed. Additionally, if you register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on that platform may view your name, profile, pictures, and activity descriptions.
– With Your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your explicit consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Law Enforcement: Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if mandated by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities, such as courts or government agencies.
Other Legal Requirements: The Company may disclose your Personal Data in good faith if it believes it is necessary to comply with legal obligations, protect and defend its rights or property, prevent or investigate wrongdoing related to our service, ensure the safety of users or the public, or protect against legal liability.
Security of Your Personal Data
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, no method of transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee absolute security, and you should take precautions when sharing personal information online.
Links to Other Websites
Our service may contain links to third-party websites that are not operated by us. We advise you to review the privacy policies and practices of any third-party sites you visit, as we have no control over them and assume no responsibility for their content or privacy practices.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org